Wednesday, March 4, 2009

We had our first baby shower this past Saturday. It was a BLAST!!! Thank you so much to all of our fantastic friends! I especially want to thank my hostess couples--Krystal/Clint, Kelly/Drew, Caroline/Adam, and Sierra/Cody. You guys did WAY too much! It was perfect!


I am going to warn you that there are quite a few pictures here! (if anyone has anymore good ones-send them my way please!!)

When I arrived (quite windblown) I was greeted by a house totally decked out in red, white and blue football mania! You can kind of see the diaper cake on the right side of the first pic--it was ADORABLE!!



Mom, of course, made way too much! I had two bags of homemade goodies! Everything from the most adorable little rabbit-to burp cloths-to cart covers-to hooter hiders!! She did an amazing job on all of it!





Kevin and I both got our diaper bags--he is VERY possessive of his wipes. They came in his bag, they are his!




Jennifer got us lots of bathtime goodies! Kevin was most excited about the shark towel! When I pulled it out of the bag, he exclaimed--Hey cool! I remember scanning that!!




The big gift--from the hostesses--was our bedding!! We were both soooo excited!! I just wish we were already in our house with his room actually set up!




Of course, most of the party consisted of all of us sitting around and catching up! It was great to have Krystal there--who just had a baby--and Kinsey--who is due 1 month after me--to share experiences!




Thanks again to everyone!

4 comments:

  1. No pics of the diaper cake?! I've heard so much about it, and it sounds as though my son pretty much destroyed it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was an amazing time! The hostesses did such a great job! Wow! Enjoy the last few weeks of "you" being spoiled cause once Kaleb finally makes an appearance you are just his supply wagon :)
    love you bunches, me

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. I will try to send you a pic of the diaper cake. I did have to take it apart an "prove" to Micah that there wasn't really cake inside it but we got it back together...a little lop-sided...but you can get the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad the cake was a hit - it was so fun to make! I can't believe I forgot to take pics - and I wish I could have stayed and hung out with the big kids :)

    ReplyDelete