Monday, March 9, 2009

Peppercorn Ranch Whatachicken...

I was sitting in the bed the other night watching tv. Kevin had just walked into the bathroom when I exclaimed something along the lines of -oh my gosh, Kevin look- He comes running out of the bathroom to find me watching a commercial for Whataburger. I knew as soon as it started with the picture of a bun with ranch dressing on it, that the commercial was for my FAVORITE sandwich from Whataburger-the Peppercorn Ranch Whatachicken Sandwich! I was sooo excited! He very sweetly commented on how excited he was for me and for the fact that nothing serious was wrong and walked back into the bathroom. With me stating--I am going to need one of those sometime soon!

The next afternoon, while sitting on the couch after work, I informed him that Whataburger was definitely what I wanted for dinner. He looked over and sadly said, "I know. I am such a bad husband. I should have gone last night and got you one. You haven't had any crazy cravings, and when you finally did--I missed it. I'm sorry!" I started laughing and told him that I didn't want it the night before and wouldn't have eaten it if he had gone and got it!

So, we went to Whataburger, I got my sandwich, and it was the best thing I had eaten in months! Chicken, peppercorn ranch, pepperjack cheese and bacon--how could it not be the best thing ever? At least that's my thinking. Kaleb, however, did not agree. He still hates chicken and the rest of the spiciness did not help my indigestion.

But that's ok. I got my one Peppercorn Ranch Whatachicken Sandwich and it was great!

1 comment:

  1. Kevin's too sweet! Bret used to practically beg me to have some kind of cravings so that he could feel like he was doing something.

    ReplyDelete