Monday, March 16, 2009

Shower!

I had my final baby shower this weekend. It was soooo great!! I cannot begin to express my gratitude to everyone for their kindness and am still in awe that we are loved sooo much! We got so many great gifts! In fact, afterwards when trying to sort through and decide what, if anything, else would be needed before Kaleb's arrival, we were at a loss! We got EVERYTHING!! Of course, this does not mean that we will not continue to shop!!! It just means that our shopping is out of want and not need! (the best kind of shopping!!)
Here are a few pictures--

As I said, we got TONS of presents!!
Of course, this meant lots of tissue paper to keep Joey occupied!!

And I, of course, was never lacking in helpers! Thanks Micah and Jenna!


Of all of the gifts, I have to say that the best came from Conner, Micah and Joey! Rachel let them each pick out a toy for cousin Kaleb. They were sooooo proud of their gifts! Just seeing the excitement on their faces as I opened their gifts was priceless!! I cannot wait for them to meet Kaleb! This is the fish toy from Joey.

One thing I could have done without was all of the side view shots!! Every picture of me is from this angle. I look like a snowman!


Then, of course Kevin made his end of the shower, take a picture and load the car appearance!


Again, I cannot begin to thank everyone enough for their love and kindness! Alright Kaleb--time for you to come out and play with all of your new stuff!!

2 comments:

  1. FYI-The Hammits dropped by with a gift today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they are super-proud of those toys. I'm a little worried that Kaleb will never get a turn playing with them when the cousins are around. And the side shots...I'm betting that in a few years you'll actually be glad that you have so many :)

    ReplyDelete