Sunday, March 8, 2009

I am ready...I think...

Anyone that knows me knows that I am a planner. Although I am not as OCD about it as Krystal, the fact still remains that I am a planner. Usually, however, I could be best catagorized as a procrastinating planner. I plan and plan and plan, just sometimes I wait until the last minute to complete my plan. But that's ok. Because I plan it that way! I get things so put together in my head, and work out the best way to multi-task my plan, that I can get everything done in half of the time!!

Kevin, however, is not a planner. His opinion is that everytime we plan something it gets messed up. We can be planning all week to go out to dinner on the weekend and then plans will change and we are left with no dinner plans. But, if we don't plan on it, something will come up and we'll decide to go to dinner at the last minute and everything works out great! -Whatever-I am still going to plan!

So, here I am a month away from Kaleb's due date and pretty much completely ready for him. It's really weird. I have washed and folded and organized and re-organized all of his clothing and accessories. I have rearranged three rooms of our house several times to find the best fit for all of his things. I have packed both mine and his bag for the hospital. I have made a list of the few things that do still need to be done (none of which are imperative to the hospital trip or the arrival home) and am working on my call list for when he makes his arrival.

We do still have our big shower left, so I know that this will lead to a need for a little more organization, but I am ready!

Wow, I really am pretty much done...now what?

3 comments:

  1. Have you stocked up on groceries? And laundry soap? And formula -- make sure you have some formula on hand even if you don't plan to use it.

    And yes, wait and wait wait...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You wait...and you wait some more;) love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Relax - thats what! And hopefully you won't have to wait too long!

    Oh I am SO excited!!!!

    ReplyDelete