Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Seven Months???


So, according to my pregnancy journal, as of January 28th, I have been pregnant for a full 7 months. Seven months. Really? I assumed that because we found out that I was pregnant so early, the months would drag on and on and on. And yet, here I am 7 down and 2 to go. As you can see from the picture above, Kaleb has done a good job of growing this month! (Kaleb, not me!!) Yay for being one month closer to meeting my little monkey and no longer being pregnant!!

3 comments:

  1. You look amazing!! I am getting so excited to meet him! I miss Jax being newborn little - so I can't wait to cuddle with Kaleb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stop calling him "monkey"! That poor baby is going to arrive with self esteem issues:)
    You look sooo cute! And the waddle....Is Adorable! love you, give Kaleb a pat for me.

    ReplyDelete