Thursday, January 29, 2009

Oh what a great day...

I am fairly certain that today will go down as one of the very best days of my pregnancy. Next to the first Dr's visit and the visit where we found out the sex of the baby, today was the best!! Why?? Yes, I had a doctors appointment, and yes I took the entire day off (as did Kevin), and while these two things contributed to my good day, they were by far not the best part. I got to spend an entire hour being pampered and laying on my stomach!! It was FANTASTIC!

My fabulous best friend, Kelly, got me a "mommy to be" massage for Christmas and today was my appointment! It was soooooo great. Shannon, my massage therapist, was amazing! She specializes in prenatal massages, so she knew exactly what I needed! I have never been so relaxed. This will most certainly be something that I indulge in during all of my future pregnancies! Thank you Kelly--you are AMAZING!!!

Then, to top off a great day, we went to Cheddar's for dinner and I got to get a cookie monster for dessert! What a great day!

Oh, and my doctors appointment went really well. Kaleb is still growing right on track and his heart beat was strong and steady. My blood pressure was down and I had only gained 1 pound since my last visit! (glad I went to the doctor before dinner!)

Man, what a fantastic day! Unfortunately, it's back to work tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for Cookie Monsters! But...say goodbye to the 1 pound. I cant think of a better way to celebrate a 1 pound gain.
    Just don't forget on your next "pampering" to have Kevin come pick you up. Great idea Kelly!
    So happy that you had such a great day. You really needed a good day after rush.
    love you bunches, me

    ReplyDelete