Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Laundry Stand Off Update...

So, it has now been two weeks since I started my boycot on Kevin's laundry piles, and guess what??

They are still there...growing...multiplying.

He has to be running out of clean clothes. I don't understand how he has not caught on yet. I have washed everything else. The laundry hamper has been emptied several times...is he really this stupid?? We even had company over yesterday and yet he didn't catch on that I didn't pick up the piles. (one of which is now in our laundry room--which can be seen from the kitchen and living room) I cleaned the house yesterday. Everything else was spotless...how did he not get it? Ughhhhhh!

I am holding strong...I must fight the urges to give in...he MUST LEARN!!!

2 comments:

  1. Whats that smell.... oh no! Kevin is wearing clothes out off the floor... boys are gross.

    Krystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daddy has decided not to tell Kevin yet. He is waiting to see which one of you figure it out first...the fact that the laundry has to be in the hamper or the fact that Kevin isn't going to figure this one out.
    Hang in there girl!

    ReplyDelete