Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween

So, this was Kaleb's first Halloween. Unfortunately, I had to work on Saturday, so trick or treating plans were pretty much out of the question. Then, I found out that the George Bush Library was doing a big trick or treat event on Friday, and Liz (one of my employees) was going to be at some friends house for a party and they would LOVE to have a trick or treater. So, I figured this was the closest I was gonna get!!

Mom and Kaleb met me in town after work and we were off to the library. When we arrived, there was a line about 200 people long, and Kaleb was asleep. So, we decided that it wasn't worth it. I was really bummed. So, after a little retail therapy and some chick fil a, my little bull calf, Gammie and I stopped by Liz's. And finally, some real trick or treating!!

As you can see from the picture, Liz was dressed as a zombie chef. Kaleb thought she was soooo cool!! He couldn't get enough of her. He kept touching her face and grinning.





He was really impressed with all the shiney candy!!



So, Kaleb, I am sorry that your first experience with Halloween was not so eventful, but I promise the years to come (when you will understand what is going on) will be better!!

1 comment:

  1. At least he got to dress up! I never even put Jax's first halloween costume on him. As a matter of fact, I probably packed it away with the tags still on it.

    Mom with good intentions,

    Krystal

    ReplyDelete