Friday, May 8, 2009

Don Johnson...step aside!

I love having a baby. Not just for the usual reasons, but because he gives me hours of entertainment as my living doll! Getting to play dress up is, and always has been, one of my favorite things to do. So, naturally, I am going to dress him up any chance I get. Below is part of his outfit for Adam and Caroline's wedding. (He, of course, will have on a white dress shirt) I wanted to try the tux on him to see how big it was going to be and this is the result!



I think he is the next big star of an early '90s remake of some Don Johnson show! Isn't he handsome!!

2 comments:

  1. Hand-some! Reminds me of dressing up Joey for your wedding...now I'm just hoping to catch him and hang on to him long enough to get his on... Time does fly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG so CUTE! I'm pretty sure he's going to steal the show hahaha- aunt caroline

    ReplyDelete