Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Wedding Quilt


If you attended mine and Kevin's wedding, then you should have signed a quilt square instead of the usual guest book. This was an idea Kevin had early on in the wedding planning and I LOVED it! After Mom layed the squares out hundreds of times, in many different patterns, we finally agreed on this one and (in one day!) she got it finished! I LOVE IT!!! It turned out so great! I can't wait until we have our own house so I can put it out. (These people are too dirty and I don't want to ruin it in its first weeks of life!)


Anyway, thanks Mom! It looks great and will be a great keepsake for many many years!


-now, have you started one for Kaleb?!?

1 comment:

  1. You're very welcome sweetie!
    Do you really want to know the answer to that?
    love you, me

    ReplyDelete