Sunday, November 6, 2011

Kallie's Birthday Party!





Kallie's first birthday has come and gone...I cannot believe it! Her party was FANTASTIC. We had a lot of fun with friends and family, but really missed those that didn't make it. So, here are some of the pics I got.

Of course, it was Princess themed!



Her smash cake was simple, but fit for a tiny Princess:) And I LOVED how the cupcake wrappers turned out. (Hobby Lobby Fairytale Princess scrapbook paper pack)





Pink and purple rice krispie treats in the shape of hearts and crowns!







This bucket was off of the $1 aisle at Target. It was from Halloween. We spray painted it silver and then added a silver glitter spray paint and voila! It was supposed to have rice krispies on skewers arranged in it, but technical difficulties (rice krispies not staying together) called for a last minute change up! The filler in it was all of the scrap paper from the birthday banner and cupcake papers. We ran it through the shredder, and had instant filler! This ended up being a great way to display the dress up party favors!


I was really proud of how cute her birthday tutu turned out!







This is the best picture I got of her birthday shirt! She was busy directing all of her "subjects"!






One thing we did NOT have any trouble getting her to do was eat her birthday cake! She ate about half of the cake and was still going strong when I cut her off!






I still cannot believe she is already one. Kallie Kat, I love you so much! I hope you are always as happy as you are now! Happy Birthday Princess.

2 comments: