Saturday, December 18, 2010

Busy Girl...;)

My last post was all about Kaleb, so I thought I would post about what Kallie girl has been up to. She, naturally, does not do much! But, she has started staying awake a little longer, so we are able to see some of her personality. She LOVES her big brother and cannot take her eyes off of him when he's around. (although, when his volume reaches a certain level, some of these looks may be glares!)

Being a girlie girl, I of course take every opportunity to dress her up! This outfit was sent to us by the Lankfords! Kallie wore it to Mrs. D's Hair shop!


Here she is chillin' with her brother!



She has gotten sooo strong! She loves to watch Kaleb from her boppy pillow!

She ended up falling asleep like this for about an hour! In the middle of the living room floor!


Unfortunately, that's all I have of her right now. I am sure there will be many more pics to come! --I better go get some sleep before she wakes back up!!

2 comments:

  1. Precious! I love,love, love that tutu!!!Don't forget-she can pout better than anyone I know:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new wall paper! But...where's the new post?

    ReplyDelete