Thursday, December 2, 2010

Big Brother Kaleb

Throughout my entire pregnancy with Kallie I wondered about a lot of things. One of the least stressful thoughts was the one about what kind of a big brother Kaleb was going to be. He is such a sweet boy, but he has never really had to share... Would he be able to handle someone else getting our attention? Because he was still so young throughout the pregnancy, we couldn't really teach him, or prepare, him for what was about to happen. We tried! And sometimes we would get him to point to my tummy when we asked him where Kallie was, but it did not seem likely that he would understand until the baby arrived.

Well, now one month later we have the BEST big brother around! He talks to Kallie and asks to hold her all of the time! There is nothing more precious than hearing him say, "hay baybay--hold hold".

I caught a great video of him talking to Kallie this morning. Notice how he keeps repeating the word "truck". Just before this video was shot he was trying to convince Kevin to take him out in the truck. I think he is trying to teach Kallie the word so they can gang up on us!


I also got some cute pics!

I think this one looks like she's talking back!


Kaleb, you are my sweet boy and I love you so much! Thank you for being such a kind, loving big brother!

2 comments: