Friday, October 8, 2010

Wow...

So, it's been a while! I don't want to get anyone's hopes up that this post is going to lead to more consistant posting, but I do want you to know that I think about posting a lot! I logged in just to change my background so Mom would quit complaining, and started reading the posts from just before I had Kaleb. Wow...it's funny how much you forget! The best thing was reading a post from the Monday before I gave birth on Friday. It was good to look back and remember that I was experiencing the same things then as I am now. However, I have been experiencing all of them for much longer now!

Kallie will be here is 25 days. Wow. That seems like a good amount of time, but it really isn't! Another post I read from the month prior to Kaleb, was about how prepared I was for him to arrive. More than a month in advance, I already had everything organized, decorated and ready. Less than a month to go with Kallie and well, let's just say this weekend needs to be VERY productive!

My list of ailments is still very similar!
-indigestion
-not sleeping consistantly through the night
-sharp, shooting pains through my hips
-sharp, shooting pains through my "down there area"
-shortness of breath
-swollen ankles
-lower back achiness
Basically, I am not sure that there is a part of me that does not hurt!

But, it is all going to be worth it! I know I said that a lot (as everyone does) while I was pregnant with Kaleb, but I am not sure that I was convinced back then! Luckily, this time I know that it is true! I cannot wait to hold sweet baby Kallie!

4 comments:

  1. Yay, Kallie! Can't wait to meet you! And Tiff, don't stress about her room...she won't know if it's not done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayyyyy!!!!!! I'm so proud of my baby girl! Not only did you correct the missing wallpaper here, you made a new post and have both children's rooms 99% done. Very productive weekend:) love you, me

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're in the home stretch - just to keep the posting going - you should definitely post some pics of the rooms! Love you! Muah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the background and picture! And I ALSO can't wait to hold and see sweet Kallie!

    ReplyDelete