Sunday, October 17, 2010

Kallie's Room

So, minus a few minor details, Kallie's room is finished! I knew with Kaleb that I was missing out on getting to spend the last part of the pregnancy putting a nursery together. But, with us living in the duplex and knowing that we would be moving within a few months of Kaleb's birth, there just was no point in putting a nursey together. It wasn't until I finished Kallie's room that I realized how much I missed having this for Kaleb. I mean, we did put together a nursey in this house for him, and it was adorable, but I never quite finished it and it never looked like I really wanted it to. Well, this time I did! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way it turned out!




I was really excited about how well my maternity pictures fit in!


We still have to adjust the curtain rods, but the general idea is there at least! I also love the way that my rocking chair turned out! Mom and Granny recovered the blue one that was bought to match Kaleb's nursery! Kevin picked out the fabric!! I was extremely suprised that it matched so well!!


I still need some little things for the shadow boxes and shelf...

Of course, we may still need some clothes! The top row is newborn to 3 months only! The second row is 3-6 months and the baskets in the middle have all of her pajamas...

I am truly blessed to have had so much help from Kevin and Gammie in completing this room! Now, if we could just have Kallie here to complete it!!

3 comments:

  1. It looks so adorable! Everything is just perfect! I'm going to take the fact that you didn't say 6-12 months as permission to buy her that size for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is perfect!!!!!!! (but we gotta fix that curtain!)

    ReplyDelete