Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Here's what I am workin with!


So, 38 weeks...with Kaleb this was the appointment that my water broke. I went to the Dr. this morning with a part of me hoping that history would repeat itself. I know that I want Kallie to cook all of the way, but I keep thinking about Kaleb and how perfect he was...and about how much my back hurts, my legs hurt, my bladder hurts...But, everything was normal and we are still looking for Kallie's arrival to be next Tuesday, November 2nd!
But, as you can probably tell from the picture above, I am about to pop! To make everything a little more unbearable, I am the only one left. Nine months ago I found out that I was pregnant. Not too long after, I found out that 5 other girls I am friends with were also expecting. We were all due within two or three weeks of eachother. Well, one delivered last week (3 weeks early and thankfully, doing very well), two delivered today and the other two are scheduled to be induced tomorrow. And I am still pregnant. No inducement scheduled. No dialation. No water breakage. Just pregnant. I know that God has his own plans and I shouldn't question them, but I need to whine just a little!
Ok--whining over! Less than a week to go!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, it takes time to bake little girls;) Hang in there Sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh honey, you ARE about to pop! :) LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete