Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Play Date!!

This weekend we had our first real play date! We went to visit our friends Krystal & Jax and Kelly & Mason. Jaxson is 15 months old and Mason is almost 8 weeks old. Krystal, Kelly and I all went to high school together, so we love to get together and catch up on all the gossip!! Now, it's even more fun with all of our beautiful boys!! I got some good pictures, but of course, the cameras were never around when something really cute was happening! And, for some reason we did not get any pictures of all three boys together!! But here's some that I did get.

This is Krystal & Jax.
Jaxson had soooo many fun toys. I think the biggest hit was his ball pit! Kaleb kept crawling in and out of it all day long. He even just sat in it looking around for a little while. There were so many great picture opportunities with the boys in the ballpit that we could never catch...but here's what I did get.




Jax and Kaleb were really interested in the little tv that showed baby Mason sleeping.



Finally, Mason was up to play! (or lay around smiling!) Kaleb wanted to "pet" him soooo bad!



Jaxson and Kaleb had the best time playing with Jax's 4 wheeler. Jax would push the button and Kaleb would hold on. It was hysterical!



We had such a GREAT time and can't wait for another play date!!

1 comment:

  1. Awww...those pictures are adorable! :) I CAN'T WAIT until me and all my best friends have lil kiddos that can play together.
    -Caroline

    ReplyDelete