Friday, June 12, 2009

Fun with Poppy!

I am so blessed to be able to leave Kaleb with Gammie and Poppy while Kevin and I are at work. If there was any doubt that he would be well cared for or played with, they are definitely washed away by these pics! I called Mom yesterday on my way home and could hardly hear her over the coos from Kaleb and baby talk from Poppy. You could tell -even over the phone- that they were having a blast! I am actually not sure who was having more fun--Kaleb or Poppy!




Kaleb -who is of course the smartest 2 month old EVER-- has learned some tricks!
One of his favorite things to do is stand up! If he is sitting and you grab his hands--he's going to pull himself up. If you try to keep him from standing up and just pull him up to a sitting position--he screams! He some times stands up so much in one day that his little legs will be shaking!




His other favorite past time is blowing spit bubbles! He's actually gotten pretty good!



I cannot wait to see what other "tricks" he has in store for us!!

4 comments:

  1. That last little trick there...does he get that from his Mommy or Daddy? Glad y'all are having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were too cute! And ummm, it was a tie on the fun-factor ;)
    Thanks for letting us have the honor and privilage!
    love you bunches,me

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is getting SO big! I think its time for Jax and I to plan another visit! Let me know when you have a free weekend!

    ReplyDelete