Thursday, July 2, 2009

Cousins

I LOVE that Kaleb has cousins, and I know that his cousins are SOOO happy to have him. This picture is just one of many that proves this point! But, I think I have to give Conner the Best Big Cousin award! He can be in the middle of watching something "really interesting" on tv and he will take a break to check on Kaleb. In this picture he was telling Kaleb how much he loved him! He then proceeded to ask "is Kaleb big enough to have a belly button?" Which he then needed to inspect! It was too cute! I guess because he knows that babies start with the umbilical cord stump, he figured that they don't get their belly buttons until it falls off. Which, technically, I guess is right! Thank you Conner, Micah and Joey for being such good big cousins!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! We're glad we have a cousin, too! (And yes, I love that picture, too.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet little boys!!!! Gotta give that Conner extra points for being such a great "biggest" cousin!
    love you bunches, me

    ReplyDelete